Fort Wayne SS Matches

superbowl43

I agree, 119 is looking like the weight class to watch for some really good matches.  I think Tony Lovejoy will come out on top.  He is good and has what it takes to go all the way. 

Um...he is at 125 this year. He will likely take that. If he makes it(hopefully!) Josh Grider vs. Darryn Scott of Marion. Also, hopefully in the finals Baker v. Allen at 215 which is probably the one everybody is looking forward to.

Your right, I was thinking about another match.  Sorry about that.  Guess I was having a brain fart.  That happens at my age sometimes.  My son was talking about the 119 matches and I remembered him wrestling Tony at 119 and I got confused.

I agree, 119 is looking like the weight class to watch for some really good matches.  I think Tony Lovejoy will come out on top.  He is good and has what it takes to go all the way. 

Um...he is at 125 this year. He will likely take that. If he makes it(hopefully!) Josh Grider vs. Darryn Scott of Marion. Also, hopefully in the finals Baker v. Allen at 215 which is probably the one everybody is looking forward to.

What did Allen do last year?

Not quite sure, I know he was a semistate qualifier last year though. Only two losses on the year, but I don't know who it was against. I know that he is still undefeated and that over the past three weekends(conference, sectionals, regionals) only one person has got out of the first period with him.

Has he wrestled any competition this year?

Not quite sure, I know he was a semistate qualifier last year though. Only two losses on the year, but I don't know who it was against. I know that he is still undefeated and that over the past three weekends(conference, sectionals, regionals) only one person has got out of the first period with him.

I agree, 119 is looking like the weight class to watch for some really good matches. I think Tony Lovejoy will come out on top. He is good and has what it takes to go all the way.

Has he wrestled any competition this year?

He won maybe the Goshen Invite? I think that he beat the Michigan #3 at 215. Take that for what you want. He didn't have much comp in conference or sectionals. The only person I have seen him go to the 2nd period with is a kid that goes to FW South and he has lost within the first 30 seconds of the 2nd period. The man is a rock. I mean a solid rock.

Here is an article and pic of him: http://www.journalgazette.net/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090123/SPORTS05/301239927/1092/SPORTS05

in the 119# class even in the first round matches i dont think we will see many blowouts.kenney will walk threw his first match, in the second round i think he will be faceing letourneau,davis is good but dont think he can match the speed of letourneau, letourneau will warm kenny up for his 3 round. filer will have a hard match with perry,but he will move on, evans will give morrison a decent match but morrison will move on, he will make it a close match with filer but filer will move on , surack will walk threw his first round,so will bevans, then the 2nd round i belive will be one of the matches of the night with bevans moveing on, this match i belive will give him the edge over kenny in the finales, marquis williams  better not over look trevor williams  ive seen him in action he has the ability stick with marquis, faurote will walk threw his match , it will be hard to pick the next match but i think m williams will go on to lose to bevans

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.