MEC Conference

GrandpaWrestler

Can anyone tell me who the ref was for the MEC Conference? I see on this board a lot of complaints about the officials. But I thought this guy did a fantastic job!!! I don't think there was a complaint all night. Good signals. Good communication with wrestlers and coaches. Good action - called stalling when necessary. Seem to enjoy what he was doing.  I thought it might be one of the best nights of wrestling that I have seen in a long time. Coaches were coaching. Kids were wrestling hard. And fans were chearing. No one thought that they needed to help the official. After the meet he shook hands with the coaches, wrestlers who approached him, and even a few fans as he was leaving. I can not remember a wrestling met without any complaints or gribes from anyone. It was a fun night and fun watching.

I guess I don't need to know who he is as much as I want him to know he did a great job. I wish I had told him that  last night.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.