Hoosiers Crossroads Conference

timbo

The Hoosiers Crossroads Conference is rescheduled to this upcoming Saturday----the 24th.    This appears to be a two team race between Westfield and Avon----though after looking at the brackets quite a few scenarios could unfold.  160 looks very strong with Peters, Farrell, Jones, and Dale as the top 4 seeds

old82  103  overby sipher inman fitz    112  hall mantle ling gadient 119  fuller white ramon louks  125  penn trujillo acosta bankert  130  floor weaver fidler Mchugh  135  youngs rassbach son stahley  140  lile  sease grayson worden 145  brogden richards robinson evers  152 alf robinson hollings young 160  farrell peter jones dale 171 mccoy reese fleenor ferland  189 leach lux melby pedigo 215  parsley howland larson  mason 285  Richey petty lutz fruits      This is just a un-educated    guess.........Not quite sure on how to align these in a column left........lol         

I found these predictions from someones earlier post                       

actually those predictions do not seem half bad.  Most weight classes have 2-3 that can challenge for the title---we will see who is hot.  On paper I see Westfield becoming the team to beat---I think they could put 6 in the finals.  I see Avon and surprisingly Fishers with perhaps 5 potentials each.  I do not know anything about Brownsburg, Lafayette Jeff, or Zionsville.

I do know that rarely does a weight class go as expected----

I agree with you timbo...avon, westfield also i think there will be some surprises i can hardly wait for saturday ..since it was cancled last week. I am partial to Fishers..We travel to Whiteland Wed and my middle schooler wrestles thursday so i will be getting enough wrestling to hold me untill saturday lol......

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.