Highlight videos

hogleg

I work with mostly women and I have been sharing that crazy mom video and the Mango highlights just for laughs.  The videos are awesome.  Their reactions are priceless!  I am pretty sure the crazy mom is from somewhere in NW IN.

I have told so many stories about our mom today I can't remember them all now.  The best was at FW SS senior year in the go round when I went down 5-0 in the first.  She went so raving mad the other 40 people in the section all got up and moved away b/c she snapped so hard!  Bobby Foster was the ref and he turned me towards her as he said, "I think someone wants to see you over here."  I was so focused after nearly blowing it I didn't even hear a thing she said.  She was standing there all alone crying and clapping.  Later coach Nick told me that she was cussing and beating the sign over the tunnel.  She was carrying on so bad our fans thought the whole Memorial section was going to get the thumb  ::)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.