Greg Warren at Pendleton Heights on September 16

Dave Cloud

Comedian Greg Warren will make an appearance at Pendleton Heights on Saturday, September 16 at 7:00 pm in the Loran Skinner Auditorium. Greg's "Flute Man" bit is one of the most requested ever on the Bob and Tom Show. Greg was an All-American at Missouri. The event is a fundraiser for the PH Athletic Department and Arabian Wrestling. Tickets are $20 and seating is general admission so get there early! Crackers Comedy Club regular Brent Terhune is the opening act. 

Greg will sign posters and CD's after the show with proceeds also going to the school and wrestling team. Greg's show is clean and appropriate for kids middle school and up. Purchase tickets on the PH Athletics website (Gophhsathletics.com).Click on the Greg Warren picture. The link to the ticket site is in the article. Greg said Wesley "Wes" Wesley will make an appearance during the show!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Eddie,

Yes. Greg does these shows pretty regularly for school groups and their testimonial letters talked about how it was appropriate material for younger audience. Hope to see you and the Carmel guys there! If we don't get a big audience I may have to come be an volunteer assistant at Carmel!

Dave

Also: Brent Terhune is our opening act. I looked on the Crackers Comedy Club website this week and tickets for Brent's show at Crackers are $23.75. For a $20 ticket you are getting Brent AND Greg Warren. A great deal!!! Hope to see you all there for an evening of laughs and fun while supporting a great cause.

Dave

On 9/9/2017 at 11:50 PM, davecloud said:

Eddie,

Yes. Greg does these shows pretty regularly for school groups and their testimonial letters talked about how it was appropriate material for younger audience. Hope to see you and the Carmel guys there! If we don't get a big audience I may have to come be an volunteer assistant at Carmel!

Dave

Coach Cloud, you say that, I'm going to encourage people not to go so we can get you in our room! ha!  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.