Introduction and Indiana Girls Wrestling IGNITES National Team

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Jason DeLois. I have started an Indiana Girls Wrestling National Team and we are called the Indiana IGNITES. You can find us on Facebook, or Instagram under Indiana Girls Wrestling. We have also started a website and can be found at IndianaGirlsWrestling.com. I have been involved with wrestling for roughly 30+ years and know many of you already. My first coach was Alan Goddard in the mid eighties at Fulton Jr. High School. I then went to Ben Davis and wrestled for Tony Starks, and his good friend Jim Tonte. Following high school I wrestled at U Indy and with Tonte and Schoettle. I have been coaching for 15 years off and on and am currently the Head Club coach at New Palestine High School. My interest in girls wrestling started when my daughter Sydney came home from school one day and asked to wrestle. I guess it was inevitable since she had been around it since birth, but I was still a bit surprised. Since then we have wrestled all over the country and she is currently 3rd in the Nation in Folkstyle and hopefully soon to be 1st in Freestyle this weekend at Body Bar in Texas, God-willing.  I would like to thank the ISWA for selecting me as the 2017 Fargo Women's team leader. It is very humbling knowing that I am privileged enough to be selected to such an Elite Core of Coaches and Individuals. I am a very busy person throughout the day and spend all my nights with my family, but I will try to be more frequent on the sight with posting of upcoming news and information pertaining to Indiana Girls Wrestling. Thanks for your time, and have a great day. Please feel free to call or text anytime if you have questions about the team.

Jason DeLois

Indianagirlswrestling@gmail.com

IndianaGirlsWrestling.com