IHSWCA Team State Duals -- 2015-2016 -- Next Season

Coach McCormick

I have had a couple of athletic directors, from schools that host holiday tournaments around the state, contact me regarding our anticipated date for the IHSWCA Team State Duals for the 2015-16 season.

I want to thank them for their patience.  We have been swamped trying to prepare for this season's event; yet we realize that holiday tournament directors from around the state are indeed impacted by the IHSWCA's Team State Duals event date selection.

For the sake of planning for next season, I would say that the corresponding date of January 2, 2016 would be the likely choice for the IHSWCA in hosting its 4th annual event.  Christmas Day and New Year's Day fall on Friday's next season.  It's likely that most holiday tournaments around the state will shoot to host their events during the December 28-31 time frame.  Barring a major shift in the competition calendar for next season, January 2 would be the best fit for the Team State Duals event.  If we had to give an alternative, second choice date, we would likely look at Tuesday, December 22, but we would rather wrestle this championship event on a Saturday (so parents and fans would not be put in a position to have to miss work to attend the event).

Thank you,

Coach McCormick

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.