iswa tournaments

ptzbrg

we are new to things hope this forum is ok to ask about iswa tournaments just for example center grove 3/1.....as of right now it has really zero high schoolers signed up online. yet if you want to register im pretty sure it says no refunds so is this going to attract some wrestlers or there is a chance you sign up to wrestle say 195 and there is like just you or one other? just not sure how this works with these area tournaments. sorry we r new to this like I said just have a couple boys that would like to try iswa through a club thanks for any help.

It's only Tuesday, in the years that my son wrestled we found out that registration for tournaments usually runs a little slow at first and then picks up right before the deadline.  Check back closer to the deadline and I think you will find people showing more interest. There is also the chance of being bumped up a weight class if no one else is there, but my son always chose mat time over not wrestling.  Welcome and good luck.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.