Franklin's Grizzly Iron Man - Updated Information

PROPOWER

Patt Van Horn ask me to post this.

***UPDATE***

REGIONAL / SATELLITE weigh-in sites for the Grizzly Iron-Man.

Please note regional weigh-in sites are ONLY  for wrestlers  going freestyle and/or Greco or all 3 styles

1. You MUST still pre-register at www.trackwrestling.com by WEDNESDAY APRIL 18TH  at midnight.

2. You must declare a weight if you do not make your declared weight then you have 2 choices  1).  Pay $10  and wrestle the appropriate weight class for the wrestler?s weight 2). Not wrestle.

3. You need the following with you at the regional weigh-in site: 1) correct change - our regional sites will not have change ? 1 style = $10, 2 Styles =$20 and 3 Styles = $25. 2) USA Wrestling Card, 3) an official USA Wrestling entry form completed and ready to turn in - found at: http://www.iswa.com/2004PDF/Official%20Tournament%20Entry%20Form.pdf .

REGIONAL WEIGH-IN SITES ? (Weigh-ins Friday 6:00-7:00 pm)

Yorktown Wrestling Club- Yorktown High School-Michael Todd-765-602-3334

Sullivan Wrestling Club- Sullivan High School (Activities Building-next to the High School) ? Chris Jaekel ? 812-564-0789

Batesville Wrestling Club- Batesville High School- Chris Deal- 812-717-0021

NORMONCO Wrestling Club-North Montgomery High School (field house ? wrestling room) ? Richard Johnson ? 765-918-3805

Tech Fall Wrestling Club-Lawson Flooring (24260 State Road 37 N, Noblesville)- Michael Maloney- 201-546-4619

Wabash Valley Wrestling Club- Northview High School (Brazil)- Andrea Minor-812-249-5916

Jasper Wrestling Club - Jasper High School - Bart Kersteins - 812-309-2688

Jeffersonville Wrestling Club-Jeffersonville High School ? Danny Struck ? 812-786-2308

Cincinnati Area- Glen Este High School (4342 Glen Este Withamsville Road, Cincinnati)-Brett Branson- 513-404-2053

REGIONAL WEIGH-IN SITES OUT OF STATE- (Weigh-Ins Thursday 6:00-7:00 p.m)

Cleveland  Ohio Area-  Brecksville High School (6380 Mill Road, Broadview Heights)- Todd Haverdill-216-287-6108/Joe Hiles -440-487-0891

Bristol Tennessee Area ? King College - Bristol TN ? Derek Harrison ? 423-593-8348

Nashville Tennessee Area ? David Lipscomb High School (3901 Granny White Pike) ?Stephan Petricca ? 615-498-0700  

If you have any questions contact Chuck Van Horn 317-412-3301

Thank You

Franklin Wrestling Club

Registration has been extened till Mid-Night tonight (Thursday).  As of 9:00 am there were 374 wretlers signed up.  Please make sure whe you pre-register on www.trackwrestling.com that you sign up for the Grizzly Iron Man - there is another tournament in Franklin Wisconsin that is listed right under the Grizzly Iron Man and could be mistaken to be our tournament.  Also - if you are going to a Regional Weigh-In Site you must still pre-register on Trackwrestling and Pay your entry fee at your weigh-in site.  You do not pay for this tournament on trackwrestling. 

This tournament has always ran smoothly in the past, always a great tournament.  This year there were a few glitches, as with any tournament, but ones I had grown not to expect at Franklin.  Last year we were out of there after getting medals and everything from Greco by 7:30, this year 9:30 as they didn't get started until after 6:00.  Also, there were 2 kids at a weight class (Intermediate 50) for greco and yet they bumped one up telling him there was noone else to wrestle (this was verified by his coach) and my kid I told he couldn't wrestle up, so they handed him the gold at the weight.  They should have allowed the two to wrestle best 2 out of 3.  Anyway, although I heard from a couple of parents that they didn't want to come back next year, I assured them this wasn't the norm and that next year it would be better. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.