Hoosier Wrestling Club Fall Session September 5 - October 26

Dear Wrestlers,

The nights are cooler, the leaves are beginning to change, school has started and it?s time to start thinking about the approaching wrestling season. I want to invite you and your wrestlers to get ahead of the competition with our Hoosier Wrestling Club preseason training regimen this fall. Our fall session starts up Monday, September 5th and will go to October 26th. All sessions will take place in the IU wrestling room, Monday and Wednesday from 5:00 pm ? 6:30 pm. The club will be taught by me, Brandon Becker, a 3x NCAA All-American for IU, as well as the rest of the IU wrestling staff. The club?s numbers grew to over 35 members during the fall and spring of last year. We expect that number to continue to grow. Our member?s accomplishments speak for themselves;

? 2 individual state championships

? Semi-state champion

? 3 semi-state place winners

? 2 regional champions

? 8 regional place winners

? 5 sectional champions

? 13 sectional place winners

We hope you and your wrestlers take advantage of the unique training opportunity that the Hoosier Wrestling Club has to offer. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at ride2win@live.com or at 609-617-4026.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.