Varvee.com Online stats

Swimlam

Coaches, my ad told ,e to keep track of stats in our conference I had to use this website. It is first off really cool. You enter your stats for your duals as well as the other teams stats. This way it shows a box score at the end of the match with each wrestler and who wrestled where and how they did. This is a great tool for us to use because it compares stats across the state, conference, and by each weight class. I enter all of our stats on there and after each meet is done I press send and the info also goes to the local papers and everything.  I think that this is an advance to our sport that would help rankings guy, coaches, fans, and athletes because it gets there names out there. I challenge all of you to try this out.  Www.varvee.com if you have any questions about it I can prob help.

I am having problems getting my account switched over to the head coaching title for our wrestling stats on varvee. The program still has our previous Head Coach from last year as the administrator of our stats and I am unable to go in and change anything or add any stats. Any help on what I can do?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.