When Are We Going To Call Out Bishop Dwenger?

Tito Santana

...for grossly under-preforming? 5 to Semi-State and no one out.  Heck their cross town counterpart Bishop Luers, got more kids out.  I like the program, I really like almost all of the people associated with it, but their season shouldn't be ending at the Coliseum.  With the resources, and feeder programs at their disposal, they should be doing better than just ruling the roost of the dumpster fire that is the SAC.  I will admit they are churning out fine young adults, and should be proud of the wrestlers that represent their program and school.  Just would think they could achieve greater mat success.  How is it they helped lead the charge to change the scheduling of the SAC, and their schedule still seems as weak as ever?  Like I said, they may be content with where they are at, but I would be disappointed myself.

...for grossly under-preforming? 5 to Semi-State and no one out.  Heck their cross town counterpart Bishop Luers, got more kids out.  I like the program, I really like almost all of the people associated with it, but their season shouldn't be ending at the Coliseum.  With the resources, and feeder programs at their disposal, they should be doing better than just ruling the roost of the dumpster fire that is the SAC.  I will admit they are churning out fine young adults, and should be proud of the wrestlers that represent their program and school.  Just would think they could achieve greater mat success.  How is it they helped lead the charge to change the scheduling of the SAC, and their schedule still seems as weak as ever?  Like I said, they may be content with where they are at, but I would be disappointed myself.

Last year Portage had 11 at Semi State.  Dropped three first round and 7 in the ticket i think.  I was the only one to get out...

Semi State is when wrestling gets real in Indiana..  Alot of times kids lose but if that match was rewrestled ten times, theyd win the next 9 in a row!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.