145 - Sparks

152 - Kern

160 - Yoder

171 - Chambers

189 - Worden

215 - Reich

285 - Clark

119 will be close but i think williams will win

williams vs. evans was a very intense match up tonight, it will most def. be settled under the lights on sat. williams is a very solid freshman with lots of potential

seed 1 will be evans and williams will take seed 2 at sectionals

williams got seeded 1 evans 2

williams vs. evans was a very intense match up tonight, it will most def. be settled under the lights on sat. williams is a very solid freshman with lots of potential

my mistake evan 1 seed williams 2 i was looking at there wining pct

my mistake evan 1 seed williams 2 i was looking at there wining pct

yeah i got confused on that too for a second. but anywayz meto what school are u from? id guess your in wabash county though.

delong at 119? seriously evans pinned him twice in the past week once he was up 12 points and the other time was in 1:39, williams is by far way more superior than delong and every1 will see that in the semi's, as for 112 rebohtlz is a really strong wrestler but randle beat him by a significant amout earlier in the season

yea that is true, regardless 119 will be interesting

i think williams and evans in the finals it up for grabs who will win that match. who you think will win between them two?

umm i will pass on voting on this one just because it wouldnt be right for me. :P

well if evans and williams wrestled it would definitly be a toss up because they are both very talented wrestlers and know the sport well but i would have to give it to evans because of his expirience

it was a great match with the youth of williams over takeing the expirence of eveans this time but these two are so evenly match if they meet again this year it will be a close one again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.