140- Sisk (North Miami)

145- Sparks (Peru)

152- Kern (Peru)

160- Yoder (Maconaquah)

171- Kuehl (Huntington North)

189- Abbott (Huntington North)

215- wide open

285- Clark (Peru)

o snap i was thinking of a him yeah but placing his name by mistake with warren. but i believe that will be close and id put brett worden on top. And 119 will be close between evans (southwood) and williams (wabash). u see any other close matches worth watching?

103- Garretson (Peru)

112- Randle (Huntington North)

119- Evans (Southwood)

125- Garretson (Peru)

130- Nino (Maconaquah)

135- Waite (Maconaquah)

140- Sisk (North Miami)

145- Sparks (Peru)

152- Kern (Peru)

160- Yoder (Maconaquah)

215- wide open

285- Clark (Peru)

good choice's but i think 119 will be williams from wabash he just dec evans 4 to 1 at trc and controlled every period

103- Garretson (Peru)

112- Randle (Huntington North)

119- Evans (Southwood)

125- Garretson (Peru)

130- Nino (Maconaquah)

135- Waite (Maconaquah)

140- Sisk (North Miami)

145- Sparks (Peru)

152- Kern (Peru)

160- Yoder (Maconaquah)

215- wide open

285- Clark (Peru)

good choice's but i think 119 will be williams from wabash he just dec evans 4 to 1 at trc and controlled every period

just for an update on williams vs evans. williams lost tonight vs evans at 125 3-4

williams vs. evans was a very intense match up tonight, it will most def. be settled under the lights on sat. williams is a very solid freshman with lots of potential

both kids are a solid and both are very respectful kids i myself would hate either one lose the both wrestle there hearts out and they both will represent wabash county well good luck williams and evans

williams vs. evans was a very intense match up tonight, it will most def. be settled under the lights on sat. williams is a very solid freshman with lots of potential

both kids are a solid and both are very respectful kids i myself would hate either one lose the both wrestle there hearts out and they both will represent wabash county well good luck williams and evans

agreed! i believe both have a very good chance at being semi-state qualifiers this year.

umm i think your forgetting about peru's 215 Dustin Reich he will win sectionals. He got second at MIC to Tolle. Reich will beat tyler murphy and im pretty sure he beat northfield.

umm well im going to have to go with northfield's wrestler Scott Ammons on this one.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.