Prime Time Wrestling Camp included in recent wrestling book by Matt Krumrie

I received my copy of "The Ultimate Guide to Wrestling Camps" this past week.  I was quite excited to find that Mr. Krumrie had indeed incorporated our interview on "youth camps" into his recently published book.  What excites me the most is that his book answers the very questions that numerous people have asked me over the years.... 1. Is my son old enough to go to camp?  2. Which camp should I choose? 3. Where do I look to research youth wrestling camps? 4.  How much should I spend to send my son/daughter to wrestling camp?

Our interview is called a Case Study and covers such questions as the ones mentioned above and a number of other topics surrounding wrestling camps and what young wrestlers should expect to gain from their experience.  Mr. Krumrie is the former editor of TheWrestlingMall.com and has contributed work to W.I.N. Magazine, The Guillotine and Intermatwrestle.com.  He has been a guest on Takedownradio.com and has also covered numerous NCAA Division I wrestling championships.

His book covers a variety of topics and issues surrounding youth wrestling camps.  He has included in his book interviews with college coaches, high school coaches and a number of other individuals from the sport of wrestling who weigh in on this topic.  The book is very well put together and is a quick read at just over 100 pages.

For further information on his book, go to wrestlingcampguide.com

I do want to point out for the record that I have not nor will not receive any proceeds from Mr. Krumrie's book.  I am simply impressed that someone has put together what I think is a quality book that answers many questions and offers philosophy on the various aspects of wrestling camps for kids.  Okay, I will admit that I am a little bit proud that he mentions the Prime Time wrestling camp in his book!  :)

Coach McCormick

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.