Girls National Champ Camp
XTREME GIRLS-XTREME WRESTLING INTENSIVE GIRLS FUTURE NATIONAL CHAMP CAMP
“JUNE 27TH, 28TH & 29TH 2014”
Michigan Xtreme Training Center 3494 Plainfield Avenue NE Grand Rapids, MI 49525
All Ages – All Levels
Sign-up ONLINE at www.michiganxtreme.com or mail application to Michigan Xtreme
Cost: $175 (commuter or stay on-site sleep on mats)
1) Take additional $25 off camp cost sponsored by MYWA! If you competed in the MYWA Girls State Finals March 30, 2014.
2) Take additional $25 off camp cost if you attend 2014 Camp at MSU June 12-15, 2014.
3) Take additional $75 off camp cost if you are from out-of-state.
4) Take additional $25 off camp cost if you placed 1st or 2nd at MYWA State Finals March 30, 2014 sponsored by Wrestling Addix.
5) Take additional $75 off camp cost for FAMILY DISCOUNT RATE with 2 or more wrestlers from same family (this discount can not be combine with the other 4 discounts above).
Check-in: 6/27/14 6:30pm
Check-out: 6/29/14 3:30pm
Camp includes all meals, overnight accommodations, Gatorade, 8 training sessions, Kettlebell strength training (www.fitnessxt.com), goal setting, motivational speeches, nutritional training, Xtreme Dri-Fit Shirt and learn about wrestling opportunities for girls after HS and College!
Freestyle & Folkstyle technical instruction & intensive high level training. Limit: First 40 wrestlers.
Camp clinicians: Julia Salata – National Champion, Kings University, Current USA Team members, USA National Champion; Shauna Isbell – 4X All-American, Lindenwood University, 4X Arizona State Champion, USA National Team Member 2012-13; Steffanie Hampton – 2013 USAW Junior National Champion, 3.5 GPA, headed to Campbellsville University to wrestle at the next level!