Harrison 10-way Duals

FortunatlyGreat

I beilieve the field will be: Evansville Harrison, Evansville North, Evansville Reitz, Evansville Memorial,Boonville, Southridge, South Spencer, Union County(KY), and Vincennes Lincoln. 

Big anticipated match ups: 113- #17 in KY Matthew Moore (Union County) vs #14 in IN Logan Sutton (Boonville), 182- #12 in KY Darius Moore (Union County)vs #11 in IN Brendan Moore (South Spencer) two State vs State match ups i like to see.

29 minutes ago, FortunatlyGreat said:

I beilieve the field will be: Evansville Harrison, Evansville North, Evansville Reitz, Evansville Memorial,Boonville, Southridge, South Spencer, Union County(KY), and Vincennes Lincoln. 

Big anticipated match ups: 113- #17 in KY Matthew Moore (Union County) vs #14 in IN Logan Sutton (Boonville), 182- #12 in KY Darius Moore (Union County)vs #11 in IN Brendan Moore (South Spencer) two State vs State match ups i like to see.

Bet big on Sutton and Brendan Moore.

It will be interesting to see how Southridge matches up with Union County; i believe they are the top two teams Harrison and North have had pretty good numbers...what do they look like?  Harrison, Reitz, Boonville and North will duke it out for third.

The gridiron digest has been chippy the past few years about PAC vs. SIAC.  I expect the Raiders to get in some licks this weekend...

I agree with what you all have stated.  I would like to say watch out for Heritage Hills!!

Rodgers @ 182 just beat #11-Moore South Spencer last week & look to see if Scott don't go 113 against 

the #17 ranked Moore kid to see where he stands!  Also look for a few good matches in the 138 & 145 class. 

1 minute ago, Bigtoe19 said:

I agree with what you all have stated.  I would like to say watch out for Heritage Hills!!

Rodgers @ 182 just beat #11-Moore South Spencer last week & look to see if Scott don't go 113 against 

the #17 ranked Moore kid to see where he stands!  Also look for a few good matches in the 138 & 145 class. 

I didn’t think Heritage Hills is in this tournament 

I like 138 a lot you have #20 in Ky Gideon Adams, Pat Mayes a Semi State Qualifier at 138 and Parker McNeely a Semi State Qualifier at 132 last year, also Reitz and Southridge always bring hammers. So this could be a slugfest to determine the weight class champion 

Edited by FortunatlyGreat

On 12/11/2018 at 5:04 PM, FortunatlyGreat said:

Matthew Moore moved up to 120 he had 2 forfeits and 2 pins tonight!

2 hours ago, SWINfan said:

All I have gotten is Memorial beat Harrison (Mem. won 10, Harrison 4, two of which were forfeits) and Memorial beat North 42-36.

They beat Reitz can’t remeber score

and I believe lost to Boonville(good squad) 

Reitz I believe beat North pretty handily. Something like 72-6

Edited by 1prouddad

Another great match was held at 106 pitting unranked Junior Kyler West(Em) vs #12 ranked freshman freshman Trayce Eckman(UC). Eckman gets takedown in OT to pick up the victory. Though it was a low scoring match, there was lots of action. 

Would have liked to have seen Boyd(Ha) vs Sutton(Boon) but Sutton was bumped up. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.