East Chicago Semi-State Rankings #2

Y2CJ41

Ouch not one Kankakee Valley wrestler in the top 8 in any weight class. I was hoping to see some movement with the investment coach Burvan has made in the program. 

Lake Station/River Forest always has a solid wrestler or two in there. 

Is this the last in a long line of Fowler boys?

13 minutes ago, Silvertone1696 said:

Ouch not one Kankakee Valley wrestler in the top 8 in any weight class. I was hoping to see some movement with the investment coach Burvan has made in the program. 

Lake Station/River Forest always has a solid wrestler or two in there. 

Is this the last in a long line of Fowler boys?

Coach Burvan did a great job there. They have 1 but he is listed as Lowell by mistake. In Aidan Sneed at 170. 

Lake station/river forest have a could kids who are really talented. I wouldn’t be surprised to see get Lake station get a kid back to Indy.

Aj has a younger brother not in middle school yet. So it will be some time. The Fowler’s have rewritten the calumet family wins record and I would guess if they have a family tackles record for football also.

Nathan, Noah, Nick, Kobe(wrestled half a season) Aj and then Kade 

How do you add a wrestler that is not listed in any weight? My son is not on this at all curious to find out how to get him on here. Not just in the top 8 for rankings on indianamat in general he not listed as a wrestler on the site. 

Edited by Smithboyshobart
additional info

4 minutes ago, Smithboyshobart said:

How do you add a wrestler that is not listed in any weight? My son is not on this at all curious to find out how to get him on here. 

I think the best way to get on there is to have your son beat somebody that's on the list.  Then he'll get noticed.  You also could buy the ranker some tacos, but that probably wont work.

46 minutes ago, Smithboyshobart said:

How do you add a wrestler that is not listed in any weight? My son is not on this at all curious to find out how to get him on here. Not just in the top 8 for rankings on indianamat in general he not listed as a wrestler on the site. 

I can't disagree that tacos don't hurt your chances, but they better be GOOD tacos.

The wrestlers on the team lists are ones that were either
1. Semi-State qualifiers or better last year
2. In the rankings(semi-state or state)
3. On our watch lists for either of those rankings

We add kids to the list as the season progresses based on wins and such.

13 minutes ago, Smithboyshobart said:

I'm not just talking about the rankings I know how he gets on that. He is not on the indianamat site at all. I see other wrestlers from his team. I even looked at his previous weights. 

The wrestlers on the team lists are ones that were either
1. Semi-State qualifiers or better last year
2. In the rankings(semi-state or state)
3. On our watch lists for either of those rankings

We add kids to the list as the season progresses based on wins and such.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.