Evansville Semi-State Rankings #1

Y2CJ41

7 minutes ago, navy80 said:

I really hope the studs at 170 split up.. South, Blubaugh, Conley, Schank, Carson, Parkinson.. deep weight for first rankings.

Who is LeVon Bellamy Edgewood? Says he placed 7th last year but can't find anything on him

He's from Iowa I think. 

8 minutes ago, navy80 said:

I really hope the studs at 170 split up.. South, Blubaugh, Conley, Schank, Carson, Parkinson.. deep weight for first rankings.

Who is LeVon Bellamy Edgewood? Says he placed 7th last year but can't find anything on him

170 gonna be bananas and I guarantee Carson is gonna be higher than 5th come SS podium!

51 minutes ago, navy80 said:

I love all these move ins!  

and Yeah, he is due to punch his ticket, finally. I know you're ready for him too!

Yes fosho... lost to van horn 7-4 sophmore year and his shoulder came out 5x at SS last year..3x vs Fuller while leading the whole match until last 30 seconds.. kid works hard and always the under dog and will break that cycle this year. 

50 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

Not sure of your question. I was giving the new rankings guy his props. 

HAHAHAHA...yeah,  who did the new rankings guy wrestle and where?!?  I'm kidding...I was confused and when you said "Good effort new guy...can't wait to see how this all plays out."  I thought you were referencing Bellamy had a good match with a stud.  Sorry about that!

4 hours ago, nkraus said:

HAHAHAHA...yeah,  who did the new rankings guy wrestle and where?!?  I'm kidding...I was confused and when you said "Good effort new guy...can't wait to see how this all plays out."  I thought you were referencing Bellamy had a good match with a stud.  Sorry about that!

With that all said, I don’t know much about Bellamy. Seems like a really good athlete. Hopefully my favorite guy gets a shot to wrestle him. I’m sure it will be a great match! 

I would like to welcome him to our state. Lots of respect for the Escobedo family!!! 

On 11/25/2018 at 9:27 AM, randalllynch said:

Didn't Nick South go 160 at super 32?

Yes he did.  I don’t believe they have much of any weight allowance at that event, so it would seem 160 is a possible option for him. 

11 minutes ago, FortunatlyGreat said:

Can someone explain how a person can be ranked over another in the semi state and then rank mutiple spots under that person in the State rankings

We discussed this on IndianaMat Gorilla Radio... different people do the semi-state and state rankings. 

Appreciate all the info and updated weights, keep them coming. Just a couple things, Brayden Littell wasn't an oversight I just didn't have any info on his weight and didn't want to totally guess. He'll most likely be in the next set. Also, from the next set forward there will 8 rankings per weight. The 6 was essentially just to get the ball rolling and to prompt people to get info in and to put something out with what info/previous knowledge I had. Again, thanks for any info that comes my way! 

Edited by Grenadier2012

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.