Logansport Indy 6 year old son wants to try Wrestling

MatBreaker

My boy has great spirit and spunk he never wants to give up he wants to get into sports Baseball, Football, Gymnastics, Jiu Jitsu and Wrestling hes a John Cena fan-ish, but being that we are relatively new here I have no clue where to go or finding opportunity in the area I have asked around and the only thing I have found so far is football team, but hes not old enough yet?
So I am at a loss

Hes going to be 7 in November  

If anyone has any information please share it would be greatly appreciated  :)

I attached a picture of my boy before we moved here! He was 5 there.

20375825_345176172603799_9192018995243151761_n.jpg

This looks like a pic @Mattyb would text to me back in the elementary state dual days to taunt me about his new found 40lb kid who would be on his team for team state duals and was an absolute monster !!!!  

I will see those pics of those monsters in my nightmares and get shivers waking up in a cold sweat !!!!

He was the best at "finding" kids training out in the woods and getting them to go 5-0 at elementary team state !!!! 

LOL   (#)) TheCounty

Thanks JMILL and CBROWN for the positive reply's with that information I was able to find this https://www.iswa.com/page/show/3228710-find-a-club-in-your-area
We are in the section 2 area and next to Miami county
Terrazas Wrestling Academy
I have already contacted TWA and I'm just waiting for a reply as of now,

Hopefully there is an opportunity for my son.

Odd how there is nothing here in Cass county :(

29 minutes ago, MatBreaker said:

Thanks JMILL and CBROWN for the positive reply's with that information I was able to find this https://www.iswa.com/page/show/3228710-find-a-club-in-your-area
We are in the section 2 area and next to Miami county
Terrazas Wrestling Academy
I have already contacted TWA and I'm just waiting for a reply as of now,

Hopefully there is an opportunity for my son.

Odd how there is nothing here in Cass county :(

also @MatBreaker you should know its a rule on this site to end all posts with something positive about "(#)) TheCounty"

I know it sounds weird but its just what people do buddy !!  

It was started by @unclejimmy

Good Luck to you and your family

Edited by JMILL

For the love...the other rule is never listen to JMill.

FYI, I believe Outlaws has practices at Huntington once or twice a week. Bryan Bailey is a good guy and takes dual teams all over God's creation. Kids from all ages and all over the state (in various clubs & academies) travel with Outlaws. He's a good guy to get to know.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.