Moves and Transfers

Thor

On September 15, 2018 at 8:56 AM, Takeyoudown said:

I can confirm I saw them with principal at the game last night. As I posted I was helping a buddy scout for PAC football. Didn’t mean to “stir”. Just ready for more wrestling talk 

You are correct, evacuated back to Indiana to ensure we did not miss any training. 

On September 14, 2018 at 11:34 PM, Takeyoudown said:

Was tagging along with a buddy scouting PAC football game tonight @ the Jungle. Noticed Devon Bell walking around the stadium. Heard due to inclement weather their house is demolished in NC— it seems HH hopeful must be back on the Patriot mats this upcoming year.

Just seen your statement about HH program is a dying program, and your condescending statement about NC1A podium and now rumors of my house being destroyed. You must have a empty unfulfilled life if you are so worried about my well being. Thank you for you words of encouragement. Or maybe you are glad to see Devon gone so Southridge will not have to deal with him for the next 4 years. Either way I understand hatred and jealousy they come in many forms. Do not understand parents these days who are unable to be happy for other kids when they are having success. Over my many years of coaching I have notice two things:  1) those who are unable to be happy for others do not have the work ethic or are not willing to make the sacrifice to accomplish their goal so they must try and bring others down to justify their lack of work ethic. 2) parents living through their children and pushing them because they did not have the work ethic to accomplish goals and fail short for one excuse or another. 

I do not need to defend my years at HH to an outsider it has already been defended.  Wrestling is a sport that brings out the best in human nature and we are suppose to support one another while we mold the character of our youth in order to be productive fathers, husbands, wives and hopefully become productive citizens of our comminitites. I guess you don't understand the bond and true warrior spirit an athlete and coach share while beating the hell out of each other on a daily basis for the same common goal, or understand the emotion that is put into the kids and struggle with my decision to resign but than again you seem to be educated on the inner workings of the program so I may be the one that is off base. If that is the case can I use you in the future to educate me on my inexperience of coaching wrestling, maybe my 26 years in the sport I haven't learned nothing. You could be my adviser, look forward to your guidance and leadership, lord knows I need help with leadership after 26 years in the Marine Corps.

HH is a program that was making noise and the senior class this year was my first freshman class that will put at least 4 in semi state not counting the underclassman, Beau Heeke, Sam Scott, and Phoenix Rodgers. Coach Zollman is ready to lead the Patriots and will do a fine job.

God Bless my friend.

Edited by Trbell

2 hours ago, Trbell said:

Just seen your statement about HH program is a dying program, and your condescending statement about NC1A podium and now rumors of my house being destroyed. You must have a empty unfulfilled life if you are so worried about my well being. Thank you for you words of encouragement. Or maybe you are glad to see Devon gone so Southridge will not have to deal with him for the next 4 years. Either way I understand hatred and jealousy they come in many forms. Do not understand parents these days who are unable to be happy for other kids when they are having success. Over my many years of coaching I have notice two things:  1) those who are unable to be happy for others do not have the work ethic or are not willing to make the sacrifice to accomplish their goal so they must try and bring others down to justify their lack of work ethic. 2) parents living through their children and pushing them because they did not have the work ethic to accomplish goals and fail short for one excuse or another. 

I do not need to defend my years at HH to an outsider it has already been defended.  Wrestling is a sport that brings out the best in human nature and we are suppose to support one another while we mold the character of our youth in order to be productive fathers, husbands, wives and hopefully become productive citizens of our comminitites. I guess you don't understand the bond and true warrior spirit an athlete and coach share while beating the hell out of each other on a daily basis for the same common goal, or understand the emotion that is put into the kids and struggle with my decision to resign but than again you seem to be educated on the inner workings of the program so I may be the one that is off base. If that is the case can I use you in the future to educate me on my inexperience of coaching wrestling, maybe my 26 years in the sport I haven't learned nothing. You could be my adviser, look forward to your guidance and leadership, lord knows I need help with leadership after 26 years in the Marine Corps.

HH is a program that was making noise and the senior class this year was my first freshman class that will put at least 4 in semi state not counting the underclassman, Beau Heeke, Sam Scott, and Phoenix Rodgers. Coach Zollman is ready to lead the Patriots and will do a fine job.

God Bless my friend.

As stated above 2) parents living through their children and pushing them because they did not have the work ethic to accomplish their goals and (Fail) short for excuse or another.

Failure is the excuse of the individual that lacks work ethic.  

3 hours ago, Cosgrove said:

Cant wait for my son to do better than me :)

Exactly, we should all want our kids to do better than us, to have a better life. What I am talking about is parents pushing their own dreams on their kids because they did not accomplish their own goals for one excuse or another, but that is another topic and not the purpose of this thread. Sorry, if I got off topic. 

Good luck this season.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2018 at 10:23 PM, Trbell said:

Wow, a Divorce!!! What are we a bunch of desperate housewives? You are incorrect our home would be completely demolished before a divorce would happen. If my wife can put up with 26 years in the Marine Corps she can handle about anything.

We did evacuate back to Indiana to ensure we could still get some training in. Now is not the time of the year to miss a week or two of training. Thank you for your concern and well wishes to my marriage, no harm done. All is good, had some small damage, was able to get some training in but still out of school. Although the wife and I did spend 24/7 together for 10 straight days and I think she still is planning on staying married, lol. God bless you all and God Bless Indiana Wrestling.  Coaching now in NC, but will always love Indiana Wrestling.

Actually, I said a divorce was more likely than the explanation that your house was completely destroyed at that point of the storm.  It was an example of probabilities, an exaggeration to make the point that neither were likely possible.  As it turns out, I was right.  The original post insinuated your home had already been destroyed and you were transferring back to HH.  I was simply making a point to make a point.  Sorry if everyone missed that.  Not having a clue who you or your family is personally only should have made it more obvious of the point I was making.  Next time I'll use flying monkeys as an example and my point will be the same and just as accurate.

So just to be clear and not defensive.  My post was never meant to infer anything about your family.  I was merely trying to make a point about how ludicrous the original post indicating your home had already been destroyed at the time it was made.  Had that post come a week later, I wouldn't have questioned it.  It was all about challenging someone that was spreading rumors and the stupidity of the timing of the info in said rumors.  Sorry if it struck you the wrong way.  

Good luck in NC

Edited by SWINfan

20 hours ago, SWINfan said:

Actually, I said a divorce was more likely than the explanation that your house was completely destroyed at that point of the storm.  It was an example of probabilities, an exaggeration to make the point that neither were likely possible.  As it turns out, I was right.  The original post insinuated your home had already been destroyed and you were transferring back to HH.  I was simply making a point to make a point.  Sorry if everyone missed that.  Not having a clue who you or your family is personally only should have made it more obvious of the point I was making.  Next time I'll use flying monkeys as an example and my point will be the same and just as accurate.

So just to be clear and not defensive.  My post was never meant to infer anything about your family.  I was merely trying to make a point about how ludicrous the original post indicating your home had already been destroyed at the time it was made.  Had that post come a week later, I wouldn't have questioned it.  It was all about challenging someone that was spreading rumors and the stupidity of the timing of the info in said rumors.  Sorry if it struck you the wrong way.  

Good luck in NC

WOW! 

On October 8, 2018 at 9:19 PM, SWINfan said:

Good luck in NC

No problem, no harm done. I understood your point but really responded for the desperate housewife crew. Good luck this season and God Bless.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.