Moves and Transfers

Thor

41 minutes ago, bluemonster said:

Brandon James to PM and Cody LeCount to PM. But they really weren’t transfers, they started there they’re freshman year.

If you go down the road of being in a different district to start your freshman year and you will have a very long list of wrestlers.  Although I think you could top it off with Jason Tsirtsis to CP and a Chad Red to NP.  

Edited by MattM

Cathedral is most likely the Who’s Who of transfers out. We can go 80’s old school with PM’s Coach Schoettle, mid-90s LN State Champ Robert Miller, 2000s Warren Champ Brandon Wright, etc. I’d say we’ve lost IHSAA place winners somewhere in the mid-teens since the LVR years in the 80s. Awesome place to be, but big parental sacrifice. See you lovelies on the mat in 2 short months. Irish have been putting the time in this summer..

Edited by IndianaWrestlingGuy1

18 hours ago, 3xStateChamp said:

Alaska Riley Rust - Riley Rust 126 State Champion Div. II move in from Monroe Catholic HS to Center Grove HS. 

Wooooo...... Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! 

Pistol Pete 

There's plenty of competition for him round these parts! He moved into a meat grinder of a regional and so on. 

On 8/15/2018 at 12:21 PM, Cosgrove said:

Two time state place winner no less than a 3rd is a pretty big move.... two years left. 

Manzona's accomplishments are above, but Riley Bettich is a two time finalist, a state champ, and two years left.  I think Manzona probably has better national accomplishments, but if you are just looking at credentials I think he is in the discussion for biggest transfer this year.

2 hours ago, doctorWrestling said:

Manzona's accomplishments are above, but Riley Bettich is a two time finalist, a state champ, and two years left.  I think Manzona probably has better national accomplishments, but if you are just looking at credentials I think he is in the discussion for biggest transfer this year.

HHHMMMM great kid, great dad,,but.....I would have to disagree. Riley Bettich is a two time finalist, and a state champ in Michigan Div. 2 @ (103lbs?) If he wrestled in Indiana he might not have even made Varsity the last 2 years on teams like Cathedral, Brownsburg, Portage, Warren Central, Avon, Yorktown, Shenandoah, Wheeler, etc.......

I still think Manzona Bryant is the biggest transfer so far.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.