Fargo List

Fabio Jr.

Some updates on upcoming matches for Juniors

Quarter Finals(1 win from AA)
106- Alexzander Cottey- Has Anthony King of Illinois next, he is a 3rd placer this past year.

Consi of 16 #2(3 wins from AA)
120- Raymond Rioux- Has Anthony Clark a 2-time New Jersey state champ next
126- Asa Garcia- Has Cael Happel from Iowa then returning Fargo champ Pat McKee in next two matches

Updated juniors

106- Alexzander Cottey- Has Anthony King of Illinois next, he is a 3rd placer this past year.
152- Brayton Lee- Has Josh Otto of Wisconsin, then possibly Purdue recruit Kendall Coleman in the semi-finals. Otto was 4th as a cadet last year.
195- Lucas Davison- Has Sergio Villalobos of Illinois next, he wsa a 2016 Cadet runner-up.
285- Mason Parris- He is good, waiting for his semi-finals match again Cassioppi.

126- Asa Garcia- Has Cael Happel from Iowa then returning Fargo champ Pat McKee in next two matches
182- Noah Cressel- Has Michael Kustanbauter of Pennsylvania. Zac Braunagel likely looms next he placed 4th last year in Juniors. 

1 minute ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Updated juniors

152- Brayton Lee- Has Josh Otto of Wisconsin, then possibly Purdue recruit Kendall Coleman in the semi-finals. Otto was 4th as a cadet last year.
195- Lucas Davison- Has Sergio Villalobos of Illinois next, he wsa a 2016 Cadet runner-up.
285- Mason Parris- He is good, waiting for his semi-finals match again Cassioppi.

182- Noah Cressel- Has Michael Kustanbauter of Pennsylvania. Zac Braunagel likely looms next he placed 4th last year in Juniors. 

Braunangel holds multiple wins over jessen who is a animal too.

5 minutes ago, 1prouddad said:

He lost in qtrs so no Fargo title this year 

Round of 16 actually, so he’s got a few more consol matches to even AA.  TX has a few tough kids hiding down there. 

Edited by MattM

Juniors have four left

Semi-Finals
152- Brayton Lee- Has Purdue recruit Kendall Coleman
195- Lucas Davison- Has Austin Cooley of Massachusetts. Cooley is a Pitt commit and was 6th at the Ironman for prep powerhouse Wyoming Seminary.
285- Mason Parris- Has Anthony Cassioppi in the semis. Cassioppi is an Iowa recruit that won a Junior Triple Crown last year and is looking to repeat.

Consi round of 8 #2(1 win from AA)
106- Alexzander Cottey- Has Tommy Larson of Wisconsin. Larson is a state champ and placed 4th at USAW Folkstyle Nationals.

1 hour ago, busstogate said:

He's a Harvey Twister as well.

I get that... trust me I have seen the Harvey twisters for years. I have a lot of respect for them and D Washington. I just thought that it was mandatory to wrestle for the state that you live in. Really did not mean to be directed at him (which it was and I apologize for that). I was meant a general question, I guess. I know that have had kids that go to school in Illinois, but wrestle for Indiana. Do those kids have a choice? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.