Brooks vs Torres

I know I'll  get reamed probably but Indiana native.Jarred Brooks  was scheduled to fight Hector Sandoval bit he became injured..He was replaced by a absolute stud who is a 2 division Titan FC champion and is undefeated at 7-0..This is a tougher fight imho but Brooks has the pedigree to beat Jose Torres.. both are fantastic wrestlers and very fast.. Will be a doozy..

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Torres is no joke.  I've watch a couple of his fight and he definitely deserves a shot at the UFC.  With that being said hopefully Brooks is able to work on some of the areas that cause the last contest to not go his way and start another winning streak.  

On 5/25/2018 at 9:00 AM, MattM said:

Torres is no joke.  I've watch a couple of his fight and he definitely deserves a shot at the UFC.  With that being said hopefully Brooks is able to work on some of the areas that cause the last contest to not go his way and start another winning streak.  

He's got very good wrestling..Brooks needs to make this any ugly fight and let his wrestling pedigree be the difference.. create scrambles and come out on top and land heavy damage once he gets in top position. 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

Brooks was dominating.. dropped the guy with a beautiful spinning back fist In round 1 and looked much improved on his feet.. round 2 he goes for a huge slam and knocks himself out.. such a horrible break for the guy.. he looked the best he ever had and that freak accident cost em.. he will be back and better than ever.. he literally should be 3-0 in the ufc.. just some bad luck lately..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.