44 signed up for NWCA Academy: 8 to tie, 9 to break record!!!

Dave Cloud

Coaches--Pendleton Heights will host the first NWCA Leadership Academy designed for high school and middle school coaches. This program is FREE to all NWCA members and will run from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on Saturday, May 12 at Pendleton Heights High School (enter West side of building). I have attached the flyer for the clinic which contains links to join NWCA and to register for the clinic. We will have pizza lunch available for $5 at clinic. Contact numbers are in the flyer if you have any questions. You might want to consider asking your AD to cover the NWCA membership as a clinic fee.

Our presenter is Dave Crowell, the only Pennsylvania high school coach to win a state title at three different schools!

Dave Cloud

Indiana CEO Academy May 12 2018.docx

Just checked with the NWCA. Our first six coaches have registered and received their pre-academy document package. Please get your registration done as soon as possible so you have time to get your evaluations done BEFORE you attend the academy on May 12 at PH.

Dave

As of this morning we have 22 signed up for the NWCA Coaching Leadership Academy at Pendleton Heights on May 12. The next post has the link for the sign-up. This is a thorough and well-planned event and you will need to get your evaluations done to bring with you to the Academy on the 12th. There are contacts in the attachment in the next post if you have any questions or you can reach me at: dcloud@smcsc.com

Dave Cloud

If you haven't received the registration form from the IHSWCA, the NWCA, your AD or anyone else, please let me know (dcloud@smcsc.com) and I will get it to you.

Wrestlers: Ask your coach if he is going!! This Academy is designed to help coaches grow their programs and make them a more important part of the school and community culture.

Dave Cloud-Indiana Rep.

NWCA

• 2 weeks later...

We are coming up on 50 signups for the NWCA Leadership Academy on Saturday, May 12 at Pendleton Heights. The largest Academy to date is 52. Indiana can beat it. Your assistant coaches can come and share your notebook. We do need them to do the 360 evaluation which should take less than an hour. The more of your assistants that are there, the more people you will have in on your vision for improving your program. The links are in the Spring clinic post below. Assistants must register for the clinic.

Dave

If you have not yet registered for the Leadership Academy at Pendleton Heights on May 12th, you can do so using the links in this thread. You will definitely need to get the 360 evaluation done and try to get through as much of the workbook as possible. Assistants can just do the 360 evaluation and share the workbook with the head coach. Looking forward to a great day with Coach Crowell. Call me if you have any questions.

Dave Cloud

765-610-8150

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.