Warren RTC 4-18

Websterk149

Hey, quick reminder that Warren Central's RTC for tonight, but our doors will still be open for our Last Chance Qualifier tonight instead! You can still come in and see Krulik's hunting pictures and "Flat Bill" Jimmy's fresh jump suits and shoes but there will be no RTC practice tonight! Strictly wrestling for the qualifier and it starts tonight at 6, enter thru door 14!

My son wrestled today and got 1st. Not even scored on. He came home upset and distraught. When I asked him what’s wrong. He said that he didn't even get a medal.   All I could do is say I love you and gave him a hug.  

21 minutes ago, lewdwar said:

He said that he didn't even get a medal.

What about the fun of dominating and imposing his will on others.  Sounds better than a crummy medal anyway.  Glad he wrestled well.  Hope he can take some joy in that.

43 minutes ago, lewdwar said:

My son wrestled today and got 1st. Not even scored on. He came home upset and distraught. When I asked him what’s wrong. He said that he didn't even get a medal.   All I could do is say I love you and gave him a hug.  

•  

I feel your pain Lewdwar, I too had to look my adult son in the eyes and try to comfort him. What has this world come to when you bust your butt and there’s no medal to reward you. 

1 hour ago, lewdwar said:

24 minutes ago, bluemonster said:

I feel your pain Lewdwar, I too had to look my adult son in the eyes and try to comfort him. What has this world come to when you bust your butt and there’s no medal to reward you. 

Could everyone who is being sarcastic write in italics?  I'm trying to discern between these two posts.

Heck yeah what a great room we had last night for our qualifier tourney! Mr. Caprino, luckily security was still at the school when Krulik tried walking his horse in so he had to load ol' girl back up into his trailer. Overall the numbers were out standing, I thought! We had Donte Winfield (champ) in the house working out and drilling with Mason Parris before the tourney started and we had Noah Warren (champ) show up and toss some kids around too! Tons of state medals there like, Mason Parris, Noah Warren, Lucas Waldenzak Logan Bailey, Bryer Hall, David Pierson, Antwaun Graves, Alex Mosconi, Logan Wagner, Brayden Lowry, Sammy Fair and qualifiers we had Alex Streuder, Jared Rowlett, Anthony Mosconi, Andrew Wilson and David Below, heck of room and tourney to be in if you ask me! Lewdwar, I'm glad you gave him a hug for us, if need be, we have some ribbons still in the trash he can have if he'd like and bluemonster I think Alex might've taken a left on Post instead of a right because we did not see him. Thank you all for coming out last night, hope to see practice like that next week and sorry if I forgot to mention someone!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.