Reasons why IN mat is terrible

dogsEAT

IN mat deleted my post for no reason at all. Was in need of general info on a kid and no one seemed to want to help? That’s why your whole website is trash and everyone who runs this need to hop off the internet and go support their families 

16 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

One can assume this post will be deleted as well!! Are you @JMILL son?

Reason #2 why INMat is terrible...no IGNORE POSTER button!!!

Actually you CAN ignore people, hover over a person's username and a box will popup with that ability.

Or go here and type in the name
http://indianamat.com/index.php?/ignore/

7 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

One can assume this post will be deleted as well!! Are you @JMILL son?

Reason #2 why INMat is terrible...no IGNORE POSTER button!!!

@UncleJimmy.........  I am at work now and everyone is looking at me in my cubicle because I am laughing out of control........... these are some of the funniest posts I have ever read. 

First off @dogsEAT you have issues, some are funny and have given me quite the chuckle and some need serious therapeutic help I think.  Who are you I have to know please identify yourself.

Second, Uncle Jimmy that was pure gold buddy, pure gold for sure.  I also like your reference to the "dislike" button which I truly believe needs to be added at next update for sure.  To answer your question however it could not be my son because per his mothers recent review of his search history on his phone he does not visit IN Mat unless its now listed as big boobs, big butts, stuff inside of other stuff (censored) and most recent how to shave below the belt.

Great stuff message board people, thanks

34 minutes ago, dogsEAT said:

IN mat deleted my post for no reason at all. Was in need of general info on a kid and no one seemed to want to help? That’s why your whole website is trash and everyone who runs this need to hop off the internet and go support their families 

But what you haven't realized is that you're also using this website as well :o

1 minute ago, JMILL said:

@UncleJimmy.........  I am at work now and everyone is looking at me in my cubicle because I am laughing out of control........... these are some of the funniest posts I have ever read. 

First off @dogsEAT you have issues, some are funny and have given me quite the chuckle and some need serious therapeutic help I think.  Who are you I have to know please identify yourself.

Second, Uncle Jimmy that was pure gold buddy, pure gold for sure.  I also like your reference to the "dislike" button which I truly believe needs to be added at next update for sure.  To answer your question however it could not be my son because per his mothers recent review of his search history on his phone he does not visit IN Mat unless its now listed as big boobs, big butts, stuff inside of other stuff (censored) and most recent how to shave below the belt.

Great stuff message board people, thanks

We used to have a button that was a Wahoo or Boo, too many sensitive Suzies cried when they got booed. Blame the millennials.

12 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

Actually you CAN ignore people, hover over a person's username and a box will popup with that ability.

Or go here and type in the name
http://indianamat.com/index.php?/ignore/

After all these years of suffering thru @TeamGarcia posts, now you tell me there was no need to?? Ugh...I kid of course!! I support <Pound Sign>HendricksCountySmellsFunny !

OMG...............this thread is FANTASTIC !!!!     all I can say is thank you @dogsEAT for starting this whole stupid non-sense thread that has birthed some pure enjoyment for the readers. 

@TripleB I will miss you on the Heartland trip next wk but will see if the chicken factory is still closed and report back to you and @tskin.

come on @UncleJimmy how many times do you have to try to post a "#" and get caught by @Y2CJ41's stupid smells funny thing ?  Seriously this is bush league posting on your part man and I expect better form honorary members of (#)) TheCounty

5 minutes ago, UncleJimmy said:

Reason #4 why INMat is terrible....THREAD HIJACKS!!! Nobody can stay on topic around here. Within 2 posts the thread subject becomes scrambled..usually because of the same 4-5 posters, which I can now ignore!! Bless you, Y2.

I recently hit the ignore poster button has anyone seen @UncleJimmy post anything lately ?

6 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

The group is private and they have secret meetings. Out of respect for them I won't list the members.

or is it that its members have rules and rule #1 is don't talk about "nice fella club"......... 

3 minutes ago, MD92 said:

Ironic coming from a guy that called me a d-bag after I said the paintrain went off the rails at state.

different situation, that name clearly fits you and I am sure you were in the group previously eluded to by Y2.  Come at me Bro (one of my fav commercials)

Edited by JMILL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.