Big 10’s

indianmorg

From a quick search, he will be better off buying individual session tickets. MSU no longer has any 'All Session' passes available & the ticket brokers want ridiculous prices for them.

He should be able to get individual session tickets directly from MSU for each session. From my quick search, at this point you will spend twice as much buying an 'All Session' pass from the brokers than if you simply purchase the individual session tickets from MSU.

Might want to act fast though - good luck & enjoy the action.

Yea, I saw if you just buy one all session pass from stubhub its $300 as opposed to if you buy 2 at $150/piece.  Thats why I was seeing if someone had already maybe bought the two and was looking to sell one.  Or someone wants to go and wants to split the two with my brother in law.   Buying each session pass puts you at $150 for first two sessions and the last session is already sold out, so kind of SOL there.  Oh well, maybe next year for him :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.