The Snow

3xStateChamp

2 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

They won't cancel, but will delay as needed. We just got an email basically saying, get there early if you think you'll have issues.

Don’t show Harper that email. Dude leaves at 3am eastern as it is!! I swear da region kids just going to bed and he’d be hopping on the bus.

Edited by UncleJimmy

13 minutes ago, Y2CJ41 said:

They won't cancel, but will delay as needed. We just got an email basically saying, get there early if you think you'll have issues.

If some schools dont have practice, does the weight allowance still have an effect? 

Edited by anymoues

I think the IHSAA need to recruit the region rat and his snow plow/or maybe just blade on truck  to ensure local roads around E Chicago are good.   I heard some of the Lafayette area  people saying the last place they wanted to get stuck in a ditch is in the region.  Not sure what they meant by that. 

13 minutes ago, 3xStateChamp said:

I wouldn’t want to be the bus drivers driving in those conditions. How far are some of these schools have to drive in these conditions? 

Pistol Pete

Unless they have changed the forecast, the bad weather is only planned once you get way up north.  Jasper County (I-65) is not supposed to be bad. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.