Middle School State System Glitch

Mongo1

I have one wrestler who is having issues getting registered. For some reason he gets an error message each time he tries to register, I have included a picture of the message. His birth date is 05/24/2006. I have reached out to the tournament coordinator and was told that there wasn't a glitch and for him to try it again. His family has tried registering him as well as I have tried to register him. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Inline image 1

There needs to be a contact number so we can call when there are registration issues. I sent an email and got a response; "no glitch....try again". We have tried more than 10 times and we get the same result. I'm not sure how to register a kid when the system gives an error and I can not get any human intervention to remedy the problem.

I did provide "human intervention" by changing the birth date range so your wrestler will fall within that range.  Ten people have emailed concerning a problem and four were due to the birth date range.  The others were merely user error or a local internet problem.  If you tried again after I reset the birth date then about the only advice I have is to continue to try.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.