The real question is.....

Cosgrove

The real question is... What do you think the weather is going to be like in a few weeks? Is it going to be like two years ago when we were all able to walk around in T-shirts and shorts or is it going to be a few degrees with 20mph wind gusts? This is honestly at the top of my list.

21 minutes ago, Mattyb said:

I called the Indy Chamber of Commerce for you just to check. They told me at least 50 and sunny. Seemed to be very nice. I’m sure that they are being honest. 

Fingers crossed for a 65 sunny no wind. COME ON "global warming" hahaha

1 hour ago, Cosgrove said:

The real question is... What do you think the weather is going to be like in a few weeks? Is it going to be like two years ago when we were all able to walk around in T-shirts and shorts or is it going to be a few degrees with 20mph wind gusts? This is honestly at the top of my list.

It'll probably start off dark and then get bright and sunny, and then by 12:38 it will begin to snow and blow. I always take a suitcase with extra clothing items in it. 

Mom taught me well.

1 minute ago, Numchuck Skills said:

It'll probably start off dark and then get bright and sunny, and then by 12:38 it will begin to snow and blow. I always take a suitcase with extra clothing items in it. 

Mom taught me well.

Few years ago it was pretty bad down in Indy. And those security guards made us all wait outside. They sire do stick to their time schedule. 

5 hours ago, TripleB said:

I always feel like if it's not cold and snowy it's not a true state experience. 

The best was a few years ago, maybe 2014/15 when the blizzard hit friday night. 

We found out Uber is expensive during a blizzard. 

Yes.  Wasn't it snowing Sat morning as well that year? A few inches on the ground.  Plus there was a running race downtown Indy that created quite a traffic jam.  Jumped our taxi and ran through the snow......

22 hours ago, Cosgrove said:

The real question is Crown Point going to have any good food or treats at Regionals? Those luke warm hotdogs are just not cutting it, get the Bulldog admins or parents to whip up something special Cosgrove :P

50 minutes ago, indianmorg said:

The real question is Crown Point going to have any good food or treats at Regionals? Those luke warm hotdogs are just not cutting it, get the Bulldog admins or parents to whip up something special Cosgrove :P

Won't allow me to bring in a deer roast in a crock pot. Mmm I sure do love some deer Italian beef style.

52 minutes ago, indianmorg said:

For the youth tournament we had some kick ass pulled pork sandwiches. A mother voluntarily made them. We should track her down. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.