Master of the Move 2018??

base

17 hours ago, leaveitonthemat said:

Very good argument for him for sure!  Great HS and College career.  I think Reese has him too when it comes to after college career.

Angel was 5th in the world in 2013. Humphrey never wrestled for a medal a the world championships.

11 minutes ago, gogoplata89 said:

Angel was 5th in the world in 2013. Humphrey never wrestled for a medal a the world championships.

Angel has never won a Senior US Open Championship or WTT championship.  That year he was awarded that spot due to Obe Blanc drug test.  Reece won US Open championships in 2013 and 2015.  And was WTT champ in 2011, 2013, and 2015.  He would have been on the olympic team, but unfortunately the rules were different than they are now.  He secured the only takedown in the match with Coleman Scott, however due to the ball grab rule, he lost.  Angel definitely is one of my favorites though.  Howe could have made more noise, but he had a guy who was kind of good in his weight class named Burroughs or something.

1 hour ago, leaveitonthemat said:

Angel has never won a Senior US Open Championship or WTT championship.  That year he was awarded that spot due to Obe Blanc drug test.  Reece won US Open championships in 2013 and 2015.  And was WTT champ in 2011, 2013, and 2015.  He would have been on the olympic team, but unfortunately the rules were different than they are now.  He secured the only takedown in the match with Coleman Scott, however due to the ball grab rule, he lost.  Angel definitely is one of my favorites though.  Howe could have made more noise, but he had a guy who was kind of good in his weight class named Burroughs or something.

I can't argue with domestic results being in favor for Humphrey. Howe might have been the 2nd or 3rd best guy in the world at one point behind Burroughs. Hell he had Gadzhimagomedov beat at the Yarygin, but some interesting officiating didn't allow him to get the gold. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.