Big wins/upsets 1/20

eastdad18

Tristan Sellmer majored #6 Jake Schoenegge 12-4

Sellmer completely dominated this match from start to finish. This was one of the top performances I've seen all season. He looked really good on his feet getting a few very nice overpowering takedowns.He looked very very good in the top position turning him twice I believe which hasn't happened too many times over the past few seasons.and he did not get rode very long against a very tough guy from the top position. It's scary to think that Sellmer is only gonna get even better and his timing is gonna get back to normal every match he wrestles since he was out a little while dealing with an injury and he hasn't had very many matches. Obviously he is not a sleeper because he placed 5th last year but I think he has just as good as chance as anyone to reach the State Finals. I believe he can beat anyone right now in the State except maybe Kasper McIntosh but I think he can keep it close.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.