Tournament results

1prouddad

19 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

I stand corrected.. good win none the less

Oh definitely Great win for sure . Tough loss for woenker he thought he had 2 pins one on a spladle one on a very nice half but that's the way it goes ..... I'm sure he will bounce whether it's 160 or 170

1 hour ago, Bruins2013 said:

Oh definitely Great win for sure . Tough loss for woenker he thought he had 2 pins one on a spladle one on a very nice half but that's the way it goes ..... I'm sure he will bounce whether it's 160 or 170

Yup I was impressed with Woenker when I seen him wrestle at border wars last October when I was watching Trizton Carson.. they were on  the same team Woenker was @170 and Carson was 182..woenker looked tough for sure 

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

18 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Yup I was impressed with Woenker when I seen him wrestle at border wars last October when I was watching Trizton Carson.. they were on  the same team Woenker was @170 and Carson was 182..woenker looked tough for sure 

Thanks man he is a good kid and Yea I remember trizton also a good kid and wrestler glad to be teammates with him  . Just  like today chan wrestled up it's just something we do to get tougher competition. Actually at border wars he weighed 159 and went 170 then today he weighed 161.6 so he needs to decide if he wants to go 160 or 170 for the big dance guess he better decide by tomorrow lol.

1 hour ago, Bruins2013 said:

Thanks man he is a good kid and Yea I remember trizton also a good kid and wrestler glad to be teammates with him  . Just  like today chan wrestled up it's just something we do to get tougher competition. Actually at border wars he weighed 159 and went 170 then today he weighed 161.6 so he needs to decide if he wants to go 160 or 170 for the big dance guess he better decide by tomorrow lol.

Heck he's unbeaten at 160 and sounds like he wanted a good test before tourney time.. that was a very good decision imho.. best of luck to him whichever weight he decides..

12 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

Heck he's unbeaten at 160 and sounds like he wanted a good test before tourney time.. that was a very good decision imho.. best of luck to him whichever weight he decides..

Thanks man for the good words on chandler and good luck to trizton also. And yes his teams schedule is a little light so we try to find challenging matches however possible and bumping up is the easiest way 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.