Team state notable wins and upsets

1prouddad

6 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

I’ll bet on it 100 percent. Shaved ice? 

Lol I'm saying I wouldn't bet on brewer vs fattore lol..I just hope my boy does well at 170..Trizton had a great summer just rough start to season.. nobody to wrestle with in his room is tough to swallow but it's gotta be

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

whoa...gigantic pin at 152 from SS #3 Fielden of Garrett over SS #2 Hiestand of Yorktown. Pulls Garrett from 13 down to within 7 and they're favored in the last 2 matches. In fact, Yorktown forfeits 160 and bumps their 160 to 170 for the final match with Yorktown up by 1 point.

5 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

Fattore is a monster if you go to al Smith check him out  this dude is nasty 

I seen him last year at state.. and watched live the other night vs trificanti.. dudes a frikkn savage for sure.. when he beat on ciccerelli Friday night last year badly i then knew lol

2 minutes ago, maligned said:

whoa...gigantic pin at 152 from SS #3 Fielden of Garrett over SS #2 Hiestand of Yorktown. Pulls Garrett from 13 down to within 7 and they're favored in the last 2 matches. In fact, Yorktown forfeits 160 and bumps their 160 to 170 for the final match with Yorktown up by 1 point.

And Baker of Garrett wins at 170 to finish the upset, 41-36. We're guaranteed to have a first-time champ in 2A with NM vs Wawasee in the other semi. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.