Team state notable wins and upsets

1prouddad

1 hour ago, backtothemat said:

Not sure, but their normal 113 Evan Light is not on roster.  106 FF was they key to their loss obviously.  Castle's 106 is very inexperienced.

BTW, watch Frankton (3-see in 1A).  North Posey's coming to get you.

And North Posey does it, 39-27 over Frankton

1 hour ago, backtothemat said:

MD will be too much for Columbus East.  Look at the dual score.  MD way too strong 106-120 (probably 18 pts right there).  126-160 will be GREAT matches though.  Even if Columbus East wins all 6 of those, you're probably looking at only 18-19 points.  And that won;t happen IMO.

A lot closer than expected. Some great matches. 

Portage doubles up the #youngguns in a 34-17 match up. Portage wins the majority of the major match ups of ranked guys

Same held true for the EMD/CE match up as far as the highly anticipated match up go. The difference was the othe guys in the line up did what they had to do to help solidify a win against a tough and talented CE team. 

Edited by 1prouddad

21 minutes ago, SWINfan said:

Unless I missed something, North Posey was the only team in all 3 classes to break the seeding?  I believe the other 11 top seeds all held serve.

Opponents once feared coach Cody Moll's Afro.  

Now they they fear his Vikings.

"that's all I go to say about that"

-f. Gump

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.