A Shot in the Dark

indianmorg

4 minutes ago, MattM said:

In believe I watched it on Netflix awhile back.  Not sure if it’s still on their rotation or not. 

Well maybe not Netflix but it was definitely though an online source somewhere.  

2 hours ago, Jimtown 138 said:

It seems that maybe this documertary is not yet available to the public. They have a Kickstarter page trying to raise money for it's release... There's a trailer on YouTube.

It’s actually finished and been making its rounds in the film festival circuit over the last several months.    So likely they haven’t made a hard copy of it to purchase or rent yet.  However, I know a few months back that I saw a version of the film either as a early online release, extended preview, or some type of ESPN related bio-doc.  It told quite a bit of his senior year sort including his state tournament finish, so definitely more than a few min of a trailer.   But for some reason I’m not able to pinpoint a online location now.  It worry got pulled after they finished the final cut or it’s buried someplace that a little harder to find.  I’ll check with another messsge board to see if someone can track it down. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.