#13 Crown point vs #19 Hobart 12/19 region sports coverage

ontherise219

On 12/24/2017 at 12:22 PM, Y2CJ41 said:

Shaking hands with the opposing coach is a dumb "tradition" that needs to end. It serves no purpose and only gives the kids or coaches an opportunity for something bad to happen. On top of that we shake hands enough especially during cold and flu season. I don't know how many times I've seen a kid wipe his nose before initiating a handshake with me.

WTF do you mean it serves no purpose?  How bout you get stuck like a pig after 5 minutes of battle during a dual meet you can't lose? Do you run back to your home side and whine like an iPhone baby? Or do you suck it up and be humble and chin up with your hand out? You're comments are making me sick are you the dictator around here?

Edited by Jimmypock

7 hours ago, Jimmypock said:

WTF do you mean it serves no purpose?  How bout you get stuck like a pig after 5 minutes of battle during a dual meet you can't lose? Do you run back to your home side and whine like an iPhone baby? Or do you suck it up and be humble and chin up with your hand out? You're comments are making me sick are you the dictator around here?

This is in regards to shaking coaches hands. But you obviously feel some type of way. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.