New Startup Team North Harrison Ramsey, IN

TeamMom

We have a new team starting up here in Ramsey, IN!!! North Harrison Cougars. We have been wanting and needing this program for a long time. We have an awesome coach and some very motivated kids on the team. Any guidance, assistance, volunteers, etc would be much appreciated. I was a team Mom for a very well established team in California so I don’t know all of Indiana rules, dates, events etc. Anything you can give me to take to our coach or anyway anyone can help out would be awesome!

Edited by TeamMom

That is awesome and much appreciated. My main focus is to make sure I know important dates, what are fundraising and participation requirements for teams. In California at tournaments parents made food and ran the concessions and did fundraising. But we also are looking for volunteers to come help out with the team, parents, guest wrestlers, assistant types coaches and equipment if anyone is looking to get rid of it I am sure we’d like a heads up. 

Go to the Ihsaa website and check out a lot of the wrestling information.  Go to the 2017-2018 tab.  There is info on dates, weight requirements etc.  I'd read the weight management, winter bulletin, and make sure the coach does the online rules meeting.

http://www.ihsaa.org/Sports/Boys/Wrestling/tabid/74/Default.aspx#21062242-2017-18

Congrats to NH!!..i have family that lives in ramsey,good school...ive been in this great sport for 30+ years..my oldest is an asst coach at JC,my middle son is,a senior,they both have been very successful at the state and national level..if you have any questiins,feel free to email me..chuck shepherd.  (charlesshepherd1970@gmail)

Wes Koch.  This program is in great hands with Wes. He has alot of knowledge in Wrestling. He also has a whole lot of connections with people that has been around the sport a long time or has had a lot of coaching experience that he could contact if he needed any help or if he needed to know anything at all. He is very excited about this opportunity and even more excited to finally have the greatest sport on earth at another High School. CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK WES!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.