Jason Tsirtsis

ENoblewrestling

I have been looking at some rankings and have seen him ranked at both 149 and 157.  He is usually past 15 in the current rankings.  Anyhow any word on what he will go?  Any opinions on what weight he would be a better fit at?  As far as rankings they seem low to me for what he has accomplished, anyone see him AA again, or even getting back to the top of the podium?

Edited by buscowrestling

7 hours ago, navy80 said:

I hope he gets his groove back but if he doesn't, it's totally understandable. He has been through a lot and it can deter anyone. 

I couldn't imagine trying to remain focused while competing, especially at that high of a level...After my brother passed away so suddenly and tragicall was like a hole in your chest you can't ever fill even with your true love of competition... there isn't a day for the past 23 months I don't feel some type of way about my brother..So I'm sure his pain is the same and I feel for the guy... only in due time can the scar tissue build and hopefully his focus for his passion burns brighter than pain he bears..I guarantee he will go out and does what he does best..COMPETE! What a triumphant storyline this will make when he shocks the outside world and knocks of Nolf or Retherford and once again makes his family along with his guardian angel proud.

Would be a great story, but unless he has changed his strategy, it won't happen (being on the top of the podium).  He's not beating Retherford 2-1, nor would he beat Nolf or Kemmerer 2-1.  But I think there's a good chance that he ends up with and AA finish.

Edited by MD92

Personal opinion. He's been scouted to death. His short levers for the weight class affect him negatively offensively and defensively. His quickness, great positioning and excellent technique will always make him a tough out for all but the true elite at 149 or 157. He's already had an incredible career, but it's hard to see him reinventing himself as a senior. That said, I'll be rooting for him to do just that

I am with everyone else on here I hope J Tshirt can pull it out he is gonna need to up date his O even going back to his title run he wasn't scoring. His biggest deficit was a first round 4-1 win. Hopefully the guys at ASU have addressed this and he can bring the pain

7 minutes ago, regionrat1 said:

Let's hope little t-shirts goes out with a bang. He is in a better room and has a great coach. What weight is he going 149 ?

They had him listed at 149 last time I looked.  I wouldn't be suprised if he was at 157 some to see if which of those two weight classes would work best for him and the team.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.