1996 State Championships

BrennanFan

Now who has the team state videos from the same year?

That would be cool...NC took 8 to state in 96 minus their returning state HW champion and lost a heart breaker to Mater Dei in the finals..MD wasn't a team you could hardly beat, let alone missing a Pinning machine like Dickerson..that was a big swing in points..

there is no video vault that stores all of the years finals is there?

Currently Trackwrestling would be your video vault of recent events.  The IHSAA makes a video available to purchase of several old ones.  I'm guessing with copyright rules posting some of those videos on outside websites may not be perfectly legal. But, I'm glad to have any access to footage from the "good old days."

Currently Trackwrestling would be your video vault of recent events.  The IHSAA makes a video available to purchase of several old ones.  I'm guessing with copyright rules posting some of those videos on outside websites may not be perfectly legal. But, I'm glad to have any access to footage from the "good old days."

Found this link when i was looking for the 2017 finals dvd hope it helps http://www.ihsaa.net/Commerce.Web/catalog/38515a0c-8439-4df1-a3d6-938e802d5383.aspx

looks like it goes back to 78

thank you gentlemen

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.