Logansport Regional Over/Under

IndianaMudflap

Okay, I'll play along. I believe that the Logan Reg. will get their token 6 wrestlers through. I see no champs, but I do see a couple of good scrappers and a couple great draws.

Webb from Ren Cen has a shot of getting through his quarter of the bracket at 113. (good draw) He will have to wrestle his best.

Jones from LJ has a good shot at 152.

Krintz from Harrison is good (Maybe not as good as his record indicates) Good draw and this weight class doesn't look as strong over all in my opinion

I think the Fair kid LJ got a great draw and has a chance to get through.

Jones from LJ maybe gets through at 182. You never know about the Merr. kids with 13 losses like Locket . They sometimes show up and knock off wrestlers from the Logon Regional with good records. Merilville kids always show up to wrestle. This one is a bit of a toss up.

I don't see Crider from Harrison losing in his quarter of the bracket at 220. He is a beast. The best shot at getting a Logan Reg. wrestler on the podium at Indy on Saturday in my opinion.

* I do not see Anderson from LJ beating the Poynter kid from Port. at 120 This is a shame because this kid is probably the most talented wrestler of the bunch.

* I also do not see the Beltorne kid from Harrison beating the Dembowski kid from Valpo at 126. will be a good match. Valpo kid will be too technical.

These are just my thoughts and opinions. Please don't be hating on me. I have been wrong a couple of times in the past.

I will also say that the Region as a whole will probably not experience the success at Indy this year that they have in the past 10-15 years. I hope I'm wrong, but something tells me it's gonna be a tough year for the East Chicago SS down at Bankers' Life.

You were right about most of this. Nice job

Okay, I'll play along.  I believe that the Logan Reg. will get their token 6 wrestlers through.  I see no champs, but I do see a couple of good scrappers and a couple great draws.

Webb from Ren Cen has a shot of getting through his quarter of the bracket at 113. (good draw)  He will have to wrestle his best.

Jones from LJ has a good shot at 152.

Krintz from Harrison is good (Maybe not as good as his record indicates) Good draw and this weight class doesn't look as strong over all in my opinion

I think the Fair kid LJ got a great draw and has a chance to get through.

Jones from LJ maybe gets through at 182.  You never know about the Merr. kids with 13 losses like Locket .  They sometimes show up and knock off wrestlers from the Logon Regional with good records.  Merilville kids always show up to wrestle.  This one is a bit of a toss up.

I don't see Crider from Harrison losing in his quarter of the bracket at 220.  He is a beast.  The best shot at getting a Logan Reg. wrestler on the podium at Indy on Saturday in my opinion.

* I do not see Anderson from LJ beating the Poynter kid from Port. at 120  This is a shame because this kid is probably the most talented wrestler of the bunch.

* I also do not see the Beltorne kid from Harrison beating the Dembowski kid from Valpo at 126.  will be a good match.  Valpo kid will be too technical.

These are just my thoughts and opinions.  Please don't be hating on me.  I have been wrong a couple of times in the past.

I will also say that the Region as a whole will probably not experience the success at Indy this year that they have in the past 10-15 years.  I hope I'm wrong, but something tells me it's gonna be a tough year for the East Chicago SS down at Bankers' Life.

The 106 pounders from the Logan Reg. made the "token 6" happen with 3 getting through.  Nice job by the light weights. The middle weights did not really come through with Fair getting pinned 1st round and a 51 win Krintz ending up 51-1 after round one. The rest of your predictions were right on the money.

The 106 pounders from the Logan Reg. made the "token 6" happen with 3 getting through. Nice job by the light weights. The middle weights did not really come through with Fair getting pinned 1st round and a 51 win Krintz ending up 51-1 after round one. The rest of your predictions were right on the money.

152 was a bit off

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.