career wins? I know a couple that aren't on it.

It was nice to see that someone has taken the time to give recognition to those who have worked so hard to become some of Indiana's finest wrestlers. I am on the list and know of a couple wrestlers that aren't. I am not sure who to contact to update the list. Some of the wrestlers that I know should be on the list are, Lance Ellis of Cathedral I think went an impressive 177-0, Steven Bradley of Beech Grove. Not sure what his record was but he was a 3 time state champ and pretty sure has enough wins to make the list.  Josh Holden of Lawrence Central I believe had 151 wins. Don't hold me to that one but all are worthy of a second look into making the list as well as an attempt to make the list as accurate as possible. The worthy athletes will probably drop me a few but I know two of these athletes personally and they worked super hard a deserve to be on the list.  At one time there was an all time family wins section to the history section of IndianaMat records. Does anyone know where to find that anymore?  With that being said if there is anyone who can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.