When you make ISWA mad at ya!

warsawwrestling

At least ISWA corrected the issue with the 2 qualifier rule... oh wait no they didn't.

Perry fixed it. Come to Indy April 8th for some freestyle and greco. On April 9th bring your best team for a freestyle dual. There is your two qualifiers for state.

I feel your pain. My daughter finally won her first state championship last year and was eagerly waiting to see her name in the (2016 ISWA Book). When we got it she seen the results from 2 years ago when she first started. Needless to say she was a disappointed, as was I, but that's it. We've raised her to understand that life is not fair and sometimes things don't go your way. She said, that's ok dad, next year I'm going to be a triple crowner, it'll be hard to mess that up three times. I was wowed by the way she overlooked it and moved on so quickly. I felt very proud in knowing she's learned at a very young age not to worry about things we can't control, and work towards the things we can. To think the ISWA did this intentionally never crossed our minds. The ISWA is comprised of mostly volunteers and people who GENUINIENLY care about wrestling. I called to let them know about what had happened and they were very apologetic and said they are working on fixing it in the online publication.

Kudos for ISWA coming out and being proactive on social media taking credit for their mistakes in the new book! I also feel they did a great job explaining what they were doing to correct the issue! Once again I know I've had my issues with ISWA, but this was handled well!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1261660763872019&id=100000843226590

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.