Wrestlers on the field

rookie78

Thomas Dull at Free Safety goes for 12 tackles two interceptions and a fumble recovery for a touchdown.

Sounds like an awesome game! With this said.... If your free safety has to make 12 tackles.... They need to get better line backers and D linemen. Not taking away from the feat... Just saying.

Sounds like an awesome game! With this said.... If your free safety has to make 12 tackles.... They need to get better line backers and D linemen. Not taking away from the feat... Just saying.

Depends on he defense being played.  The free safety is a free hitter and comes flying up on the run...especially outside run.  The fact that he has 12 tackles and 2ints is impressive.  

I don't know where some people are getting their information at. Tonte's stats through 3 games is 7/9 for 98 yards. Doesn't even look like he is starting. He is a fine athlete. But before go voting for a USA Today athlete of the week, we may want to know the facts.

Looks like he did rush for 4 TDs in the game. 50 total yards. Not exactly USA Today numbers.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously this crow doesn't taste good. But I am big enough to admit wrong. Even if I wasn't impressed with the one game the overall scope of Tonte's season is very good. I wish him the best of luck and more importantly good health so he can enjoy a good wrestling season as well. My apologies.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.