Carmel RTC

Wade McClurg

Carmel RTC will be held at Carmel High School on Wednesdays 6:45pm-8:15pm.   Enter Door 21 (back of the school).

The first one will be on Wednesday March 11th. We will have RTC every Wednesday.

We will post more information later on who will be our first guest clinician.  Thanks

Edited by Wade McClurg

We look forward to hosting our first RTC on Wednesday March 11th.  6:45pm-8:15pm  Carmel High School Wrestling Room   Enter Door 21

Our guest clinician will be Steven Bradley.  I remember as an ankle biter going to watch Steven win his first IHSAA state championship in '96, again in '97, and his third in '98.  I recall Kevin Whitehead (the voice of IHSAA State Finals) in '98 putting him on the stand for the final time "He's the best, he's the best, he's the best... 3 times for Beech Grove's Steven Bradley!  This guy was a childhood idol for me growing up in the sport of wrestling.  Come workout with Coach Bradley on Wednesday March 11th as he is one of the best wrestlers in Indiana history.  He is also one of the best coaches in the state... as I got to be around him being from BG, wrestled for him for a short stint at UINDY, and got to coach alongside him when he helped us at CIA for a short time.  See his list of accomplishments below...

Coach Bradley's resume:

-3 time Indiana state champion for Beech Grove HS

-Asics First-Team All American (#1 125 pounder in the country his senior year)

-Cadet National Freestyle Champion

-Multiple Time Fargo AA in Freestyle and Greco

-Wrestled for legendary coach John Smith at Oklahoma State University

-Junior College runner up in 2000 for Lincoln College

-After graduation from Lincoln, transferred to University of Indianapolis. After a year of competition Steven’s college career was cut short due to injury.

-Assistant Coach at UINDY. In that time he helped produce 12 NCAA Division II All-Americans

-Inducted into the Indiana Wrestling Hall of Fame in 2007.

-Former Head Coach Lincoln College produced 28 All-Americans. In addition to his coaching Steven was the Director of the Lincoln College Fitness Center.

Edited by Wade McClurg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.