FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE!

Coach Trapp

We are starting our Friday Night Live wrestling this Friday (11/7) at Columbus East High School in the wrestling room. 

Friday Night Live wrestling is geared toward a night of mostly live wrestling.  Most programs practice during the week focusing on moves, technique, etc.  Friday Night Live is a chance for wrestlers to try out what they've learned.  It also serves as a way for wrestlers to get more mat time but to also wrestle with kids outside of their own home wrestling rooms.  Friday Night Live is for elementary and junior high wrestlers only.  NO HIGH SCHOOL wrestlers while the season is underway. 

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reply to this post or you can contact me Rashaad_T@Hotmail.com.

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I was curious Coach Trapp, or anyone who has attended, what kind of turn out have you been getting for the Friday Night Live sessions? This sounds like a great idea, but do not live exactly close. I know Columbus East has always had some tough young wrestler, are you getting quite a few to show up & participate?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.