Jared Brooks college

busstogate

heck jim for someone that can't spell at least you got anointment spelled right......i'm not sure i know what that one means though so try to keep the words easier to understand.......

there's been a lot of conflict and arguments going on lately with all these different subjects.......i think we all need some good hard wrestling to get started so we can all relive our youth again through our kids.......lol

heck jim for someone that can't spell at least you got anointment spelled right......i'm not sure i know what that one means though so try to keep the words easier to understand.......

there's been a lot of conflict and arguments going on lately with all these different subjects.......i think we all need some good hard wrestling to get started so we can all relive our youth again through our kids.......lol

C-Dad, you know that I don't know big words, so we're good there!

C-Dad, you know that I don't know big words, so we're good there!

you know i remember when we were in college and you got a D in english class and i think you went to the disney duals that year when you should have been getting some tutoring........that's what the whole problem is!.......yeah but at least we all graduated....lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.