team Apocalypse mma needs a new mat donated

apocalypse mma

I am the assistant coach for Team Apocalypse mma and i am in search of a use mat that someone would like to donate to us !! we run our gym out of our garage and and do not charge for access to our gym it is a team gym and all 7 team members are very dedicated to to the sport 5 of them have been in the cage and won the other two have not yet . i am trying to find a mat that is large enough for our team to train we have expanded our garage to fit us all but no longer have any money for the mat so any info or donation would be grate you can reach me at mikeymeg@aol.com my name is Mike McCombs 

• 1 month later...

I am the assistant coach for Team Apocalypse mma and i am in search of a use mat that someone would like to donate to us !! we run our gym out of our garage and and do not charge for access to our gym it is a team gym and all 7 team members are very dedicated to to the sport 5 of them have been in the cage and won the other two have not yet . i am trying to find a mat that is large enough for our team to train we have expanded our garage to fit us all but no longer have any money for the mat so any info or donation would be grate you can reach me at mikeymeg@aol.com my name is Mike McCombs 

Good luck getting a mat donated...it would be rare.