2011 Fargo

DemOGuy

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is GOOOD, REALLY GOOD.... probably his biggest accomplishment is winning the prestigious IndianaMat.com Presesason Open last year as an 8th grader.  He defeated an Ohio runner-up and Michigan state champ in the process.

Nice lol, I was about to ask the same thing.

I have had the privilege of coaching Brandon on a couple of IN All-Star teams over the years, the kid is the real deal. Look for him to challenge for a state title whatever weight he chooses in HS.

On top of his wrestling prowess, he's also a GREAT kid!

Whos still all in for cadets and juniors. When do you think Jared and Devon might wrestle?

Cadets: Micic, Sliga & Bernard are all undefeated. Cottey is still alive with one loss.

Juniors: Brooks, Campbell, Todd, Mckinley & Tsirtsis are all undefeated. Jackson, Molloy, Lefever, Mappes, Stein, Knura and Mofield still alive with one loss.

I have seen Brandon James's name mentioned on this site many times in the past but I'm not familiar with his accomplishments....could someone fill me in?

He will win it all at whatever weight he goes this year. Brandon is a stud!!! Im just saying

I really doubt James will win it maybe place in the top 3, Go getm WES you can win this stay solid. Were pulln for ya. You to Jared you are the BEST believe. Were really excited for you both GO getm.

Cadets

Cottey lost and is eliminated

James lost on a horrible call, the judge and chair initially said no points then after some encouragement from the opponents coaches the judge called 2.  He was also in the worse position to make the call.  I believe James will be going for 7th.

Micic won

Juniors

Todd, Brooks, Campbell all win

Jackson, Wilson, McKinley and Molloy all lose, only McKinley in that group is still alive

Lefever has a bye, next up is

Junior 171 Round 5 (Bout 1615 M 16) - Brooks Climmons (Georgia) vs. Sean Mappes (Indiana)

Junior 189 Round 5 (Bout 1620) - Drake Stein (Indiana) vs. Zach Boden (Utah)

Junior 215 Round 4 (Bout 1639) - Keith Knura (Indiana) vs. JT Goodwin (California)

Junior 285 Round 4 (Bout 1646) - John Sittason (Ohio) vs. Jeffrey Mofield (Indiana)

Junior 112 Round 5 (Bout 1661) - Jarred Brooks (Indiana) vs. Aaron Assad (Ohio)

Junior 119 Round 6 (Bout 1669) - Mason Todd (Indiana) vs. Jered Cortez (Illinois)

Junior 119 Round 6 (Bout 1672) - Evan Silver (Maryland) vs. Brenden Campbell (Indiana)

Junior 130 Round 6 (Bout 1686) - Josh Pennell (Michigan) vs. Jared McKinley (Indiana)

Cadets

Cottey lost and is eliminated

James lost on a horrible call, the judge and chair initially said no points then after some encouragement from the opponents coaches the judge called 2.  He was also in the worse position to make the call.  I believe James will be going for 7th.

Micic won

Juniors

Todd, Brooks, Campbell all win

Jackson, Wilson, McKinley and Molloy all lose, only McKinley in that group is still alive

Lefever has a bye, next up is

Junior 171 Round 5 (Bout 1615 M 16) - Brooks Climmons (Georgia) vs. Sean Mappes (Indiana)

Junior 189 Round 5 (Bout 1620) - Drake Stein (Indiana) vs. Zach Boden (Utah)

Junior 215 Round 4 (Bout 1639) - Keith Knura (Indiana) vs. JT Goodwin (California)

Junior 285 Round 4 (Bout 1646) - John Sittason (Ohio) vs. Jeffrey Mofield (Indiana)

Junior 112 Round 5 (Bout 1661) - Jarred Brooks (Indiana) vs. Aaron Assad (Ohio)

Junior 119 Round 6 (Bout 1669) - Mason Todd (Indiana) vs. Jered Cortez (Illinois)

Junior 119 Round 6 (Bout 1672) - Evan Silver (Maryland) vs. Brenden Campbell (Indiana)

Junior 130 Round 6 (Bout 1686) - Josh Pennell (Michigan) vs. Jared McKinley (Indiana)

Unsure but TrackWrestling shows Cottey going for 7th and 8th

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.